Learn, How to create AWS S3 account, upload files and use them into your website.
Create a account on AWS by following the link- https://portal.aws.amazon.com/billing/signup#/start
Enter your account details and Billing information in next steps.
3. After Sin up, Log in into your AWS account and Choose the Simple storage service (S3) from Services list. (see the below image)
4. Now, create a Bucket in S3 dashboard by clicking on Create a Bucket button.
5. Enter the Name of bucket (example- demoS3account) and click on Next button (see the below image)
6. Click Next button again
7. Click next button
8. Finally, click on the create bucket option. Your Bucket will now appear in your AWS S3 Dashboard.
9. Open you bucket by clicking on it.
10. Click on Upload button (you can also create folders before uploading the files to bucket)
11. Upload the File, from Manage public permissions - choose Grant public read access to this object(s)
12. Click on Next button in Next window, leave the value defaults.
13. That's it. Your File is Uploaded to AWS S3 server you can click on it to get the Link.