Comment on page
Upload files to AWS S3 and use them in your website
Learn, How to create AWS S3 account, upload files and use them into your website.
As part of the AWS Free Usage Tier, you can get started with Amazon S3 for free. Upon sign-up, new AWS customers receive 5 GB of Amazon S3 storage in the Standard Storage class, 20,000 Get Requests, 2,000 Put Requests, and 15 GB of data transfer out each month for one year. If you use some other AWS services or exceed the Free Usage tier, Amazon may charge your linked credit card/Back account, Vintcer isn't responsible for such charges.
3. After Sin up, Log in into your AWS account and Choose the Simple storage service (S3) from Services list. (see the below image)
4. Now, create a Bucket in S3 dashboard by clicking on Create a Bucket button.
5. Enter the Name of bucket (example- demoS3account) and click on Next button (see the below image)
Enter bucket name and leave the other options as default.
6. Click Next button again
Do not change the default settings unless needed.
7. Click next button
You can make the bucket Public if required.
8. Finally, click on the create bucket option. Your Bucket will now appear in your AWS S3 Dashboard.
9. Open you bucket by clicking on it.
10. Click on Upload button (you can also create folders before uploading the files to bucket)
Make sure to choose Permission as Public while uploading the files to Bucket. (see the Step no. 11)
11. Upload the File, from Manage public permissions - choose Grant public read access to this object(s)
Click on Next button
12. Click on Next button in Next window, leave the value defaults.
13. That's it. Your File is Uploaded to AWS S3 server you can click on it to get the Link.
There is no need to create the buckets again and again, you can simply upload all the files to this bucket only.