Business Email forwarding to another address
Attention. Only new incoming messages are forwarded. You can't forward the following emails:
- Incoming messages that are already in your mailbox
- Sent mail
- Outgoing mail
If you use two mailboxes simultaneously but want your mail from both sources to get sent to the same place, then set up mail forwarding from one mailbox to the other:
- 1.Open the menu Settings→ Message filters and click on Create filter.
- 2.In the ApplyApply section, select the type of emails in the list that you want the filter to apply to:
3. In the If section, enter the filtering condition:
- 1.For more information about parameters and values, please read the Next article.
Several conditions can be specified for one filter. These conditions can be met simultaneously or separately:
- 1.In the If section, click Add condition, and select the parameter and its value.
- 2.Please, specify if these conditions must be fulfilled simultaneously:
3. Enable the Forward to option and enter the address where you want emails to be sent. If you want to save copies of the forwarded emails, enable the save copy option.
4. Click Create filter. Enter your Yandex password.
5. Check the mailbox that you are forwarding messages to. You should get a message with instructions on how to confirm that you want your emails forwarded. After you confirm your choice, your new emails will be sent to the mailbox you entered.