Connect your own Domain
Learn how to connect a domain that you have purchased from third-party to your website is very easy. You only have to change A record and CNAME record to connect the domain to your website.
You need to subscribe a premium plan before connect your own custom domain (example- www.yourdomain.com). Checkout our awesome pricing here- www.vintcer.com/pricing
1. Log in to your registrar account
The registrar is where you originally purchased the domain. If you don't remember who your registrar is, you can use whois.net to find out.
2. Locate the Control Panel or Domain Manager of your domain in your registrar account.
The control panel allows you to change the DNS records from the default ones provided by the registrar.
Different registrars may have different control panel layouts and other names for it as well. You might find it under 'DNS Manager' or 'Domain Manager".
3. In your registrar's Control Panel, change the A record and the CNAME:
Make sure to SAVE these changes.
1) It may take up to 24 hours for these changes to propagate worldwide.
2) If there are previous A records in your DNS settings - make sure to delete them.
Contact us if you need any help with connecting your domain to your website. You can chat with us from here or write to us at [email protected]
If you followed the instructions on how to connect your own domain but it's still not showing up, there are a few reasons for why it might happen:
1. Not enough time has passed since you changed your DNS settings. It can take up to 6 hours for DNS settings to be changed at certain domain registrars.
2. Your DNS settings are not configured properly. There might be old A or CNAME records you need to delete, or you might have entered the wrong details. Double check that.
3. You entered the wrong domain when you first publish your website. If that's the case, go back to the editor and hit 'Publish'. You'll then see the domain we linked this website to and an option to 'Change' it right below. Click it to change to the right domain.