Open your Google domain registrar dashboard- https://domains.google.com/registrar
Click on Configure DNS button
2. Make sure you are using Google's default Name server, if not then please click on Use the Google Domains name servers button and click save
3. In your registrar's Control Panel, change the A record and the CNAME:
1) It may take up to 12-24 hours for these changes to propagate worldwide.
2) If there are previous A records in your DNS settings - make sure to delete them.
Contact us if you need any help with connecting your domain to your website. You can chat with us from here or write to us at email@example.com
If you followed the instructions on how to connect your own domain but it's still not showing up, there are a few reasons for why it might happen:
1. Not enough time has passed since you changed your DNS settings. It can take up to 6 hours for DNS settings to be changed at certain domain registrars.
2. Your DNS settings are not configured properly. There might be old A or CNAME records you need to delete, or you might have entered the wrong details. Double check that.
3. You entered the wrong domain when you first publish your website. If that's the case, go back to the editor and hit 'Publish'. You'll then see the domain we linked this website to and an option to 'Change' it right below. Click it to change to the right domain.
4. You have not added the domain name in your Vintcer Dashboard. Make sure to click on Publish button and enter your domain name. Example- www.yourdomain.com (without any prefix and space)